We’ve put together a list of easy to implement, free or low-cost ‘mini-marketing’ tips:
- Update your Email Signature – When did you last change your email signature? Your business email signature is perfect for promoting your website, social media, podcast or changes to opening hours. Learn more here.
- Make the most of Google My Business – more than a business listing, your free Business Profile lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. Read more here.
- Get Inventive with the 404 page – We’ve all come across it at some time or other, the ‘404 Page Not Found’ error message. It happens on the best websites, products get moved, pages get updated, but you can make this work to your advantage by including a link to your most popular products, a team photo or other engaging content. Looking for a new website? Speak to us!
- Create a Branded Zoom Background – Zoom Backgrounds have rocketed in popularity so why not make the most of the video conferencing app’s coolest feature and customise your background to display your company logo, business premises or product range? Read more here.
- Respond to Online Reviews – Not only do reviews form the basis for your online reputation, but they also play a role in your Google search rankings. Learn more here.
- Utilise Awareness Days – Whether educational or whimsical, awareness days can be a great engagement tool for your organisation Learn how here.
- Display your Social Media Handles – Make sure your customers know that you are on social media by displaying the relevant icons and user names in your premises.
Get in touch with the Scene & Herd team to arrange a marketing health check for your rural business.