You’re on the guestlist for a (virtual) drinks reception to celebrate 100 years of Scotland’s Moredun Research Institute!
Just press play to attend, enjoy the (virtual) free booze and canapes, and mingle with the great and the good of livestock science.
Joining Monty for this episode are:
- Sheila Voas, Scotland’s chief vet
- Nigel Miller, former NFU Scotland president and co-chair of Farming for 1.5 Degrees
- Phil Stocker, chief executive of the UK National Sheep Association
- Katrina Barclay, RHET executive officer and RHASS board member
- Bridget Taylor, Cheshire veterinary partner and Moredun Foundation Board Member
- Rachel Hall, recent recipient of a Moredun Foundation grant to study veterinary science in the USA